Sunday, August 24, 2008

Expiring Pregnancy Test

I have a pregnancy test that expires at the end of the month. This means I bought this thing between a year and two years ago. Ah those carefree days of "I know it will happen this month!" I remember thinking when I bought it that 8/08 was a long time away, and I was sure to have used it for a positive result before then. Lord, what fools these mortals be.
So if anyone in the driving radius of my house (less than a hour) or someone wanting to pay shipping is welcome to it. Otherwise, I may just use the thing on August 31st before it spontaneously combusts or whatever. I may even post a picture of it like all my pregnant blogger friends do. What's a baby blog without a random preggers test picture, I ask you? Or do you think the birthmom would take a test and let me take a picture of it? Is that asking too much? Am I currently delirious from wallpaper glue fumes?

No comments: