Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Blergh, PA, Blergh

So my fingerprints expired as I explained before. (I should rob something.) The fingerprinting place is open on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:15 to 11:15 and then from 12:15 to 3:45 when there is a full moon and cows walk backwards.
I went there today because, you know, this is kinda important. I need the friggin' FBI's permission to be a parent. If only gang members did too. ANYWAY, I get there and....
DUE TO TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES THE FINGERPRINTING OFFICE IS CLOSED. WE ARE SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE.
Oh, and there is a phone number.
So I call.
THE ENTIRE COGENT (The company that handles fingerprinting) SYSTEM FOR PA WAS DOWN. THE. ENTIRE. SYSTEM.
My will, she is broken. My uterus couldn't do it even with the ovaries help. It took the great Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and the bloated vender that they hired. At least it wasn't Halliburton.

1 comment:

Barbara Batzer said...

it will be OK, Love you.